- Accommodations for 10 days/9 nights, all outside cabins in category of your choice
- • Free arrival/departure transfers if air purchased through us
- Total of 26 meals (9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners)
- Bottle of water per person, replenished daily in cabins
- Captain’s Welcome cocktail and Captain’s Farewell dinner with vodka/champagne
- Total of 7 shore excursions with all transportation, entrance fees and local English speaking guides
- All on board activities including lectures on Ukraine language, history, games, cooking lessons and similar
- Services of English speaking Cruise Manager and on board guides
- International airfare
- Individual arrival and departure transfers – $35 per person/one way, minimum 2 people
- Cost of optional excursions offered on board
- Costs of a personal nature including; liquor, laundry, telephone, souvenirs and similar
- TIPS to local drivers, guides and crew. Suggested amounts will be advised
- Travel Insurance – always strongly recommended
KIEV TO ODESSA
Day 1: KIEV, Ukraine Embarkation
Transfer to the ship, embarkation, captains welcome cocktail followed by dinner on board.
Day 2: KIEV, Ukraine
City tour including inside tour of St. Sophia Cathedral. Lunch on board, pm free and dinner on board.
Day 3: KIEV, Ukraine
Tour of Pecherskaya Lavra Caves (tombs), Lunch on board, pm free and departure from Kiev. Set sail.
Day 4: AT SAIL
Enjoy the passing vistas and participate in Ukrainian National Day featuring Ukrainian dances, games, cuisine, Ukrainian language lessons and other activities arranged by your on board staff. All meals on board.
Day 5: ZAPOROZHYE, Ukraine
City tour – including Cossack Museum, lunch on board followed by a fabulous Cossack Horsemanship Show. Departure from Zaporozhye.
Dinner on Board.
Day 6: KHERSON, Ukraine
Boat trip along Dnieper Delta with a stop at a local village where you will be greeted by local hosts and have a chance to taste some authentic Ukraine snacks. Back on board and enjoy lunch followed by on board activities.
Day 7: VILKOVO, Ukraine
On arrival enjoy a delightful walking tour through this small and authentic Dnieper town. All meals on board.
Day 8: ODESSA, Ukraine
Arrive in Odessa and enjoy a city sightseeing tour. All meals on board (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
Day 9: ODESSA, Ukraine
Free day to explore this gorgeous city on your own or take in one of the available optional tours and/or activities. Breakfast, lunch and captain’s farewell dinner on board.
Day 10: ODESSA, Ukraine, Disembarkation
Disembarkation and breakfast on board.
M/S Dnieper Princess – Youtube Videos
The M/S “Dnieper Princess”, is a comfortable 3+* ship which has been impeccably maintained and in 2018 a number of cabins on the middle and upper deck were renovated to now offer larger deluxe twins (avg 150 sq ft) and Junior Suites (avg 190 sq ft) The ship holds a maximum of 240 passengers and features lovely public areas including 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a reading room and a large night bar/concert hall on the sun deck. Wi-Fi available for a fee. Non-smoking interiors, currency: Hrivna. A vivacious crew of 110 will ensure you have a wonderful Ukraine experience!
DISCLAIMER: All times of arrival/departures, activities and similar, are subject to change due to sailing conditions, closures of attractions and other unforeseen circumstances.
See other ship videos on Youtube.
After a 5 year hiatus, we are pleased to once again offer fabulous river cruises along the Dnieper River! From magnificent Kiev to elegant Odessa, this 10 day sailing will also introduce you to authentic Ukraine villages like Kherson nestled along the Dnieper Delta and to Zaporozhye, home to the legendary Cossak warriors! Featuring accommodations in all outside facing cabins, including newly renovated deluxe twins and suites, 26 meals, a welcome cocktail and Captain’s Farewell dinner, 7 immersive shore excursions and a bevy of on board lectures and activities, this program is the ideal way to experience this beautiful country, its culture and its welcoming people!
Read full article Know Before You Go – River & Small Ship Cruising to learn more.